Video Guides Edit
Post embedded videos of guides here. These are to be watched before attempting a fight.
Written Guides Edit
Post links to text guides. These are best to have up during a fight for quick reference.
Embed image "guides" here. Sometimes there are visual guides that show maps of the fight including where everyone should be standing, monster positioning, etc.
Mechanic Tips Edit
Mechanic 1 Edit
Role/Job Tips Edit
Post tips for specific Jobs or Roles.
- Practice stopping your actions on a dime! It is incredibly important in this fight to be able to stop on demand.
- Know the rotations of Rafflesia! It's okay if it takes you a bit, but a second of preparation is worth at least one minute of reaction. Know when to watch for Flowers and know what you need to be doing with each tether.
- You want to provoke sometime during the spit and start moving into position. This should see zero spinning from Rafflesia if you do it right.
- No, your regens do not count as actions. Keep up Medica 2, Regen on the MT at least, and Fey Glow.
- You are the focal point of Rafflesia's dessiminating beam in Phase 3, be sure to stay close and keep the beam aimed backwards so that it's easy for the DPS to line up for.
- You have to move to break tethers. I'm sorry if you're a Mage in this fight, but a second of lost DPS is worth more than the 0 dps your corpse will be doing.